Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 3: My Idea of the Perfect First Date

The perfect first date...gonna have to go with mine and Kevin's first date. We went to his house and he played me some guitar songs then we went bowling. It was great, even though I hate bowling. I hate wearing shoes a million other people (with God knows what going on on their feet) have worn, and sticking my fingers in bowling balls that a million other people have touched with their hands (that have picked their nose, coughed into their hands, wiped their unmentionables and not washed etc you get the point.) blech. Nothing about bowling is appealing. Kevin was so sweet and funny throughout the whole night though, he really made the night enjoyable. I really fell for him that first night, and was hooked since!


Short but sweet post :)

No comments: