Monday, May 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge

30 Day Blog Challenge
day one: my favorite song
day two: my favorite movie
day three: my idea of the perfect first date
day four: my favorite photograph of my best friend
day five: how important do i think education is?
day six: a photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet
day seven: my dream wedding
day eight: a song to match my mood
day nine: a photo of the item i last purchased
day ten: a photo of my favorite place to eat
day eleven: what is in my makeup bag?
day twelve: my current relationship, and if single discuss how my single life is
day thirteen: my views on drugs and alcohol
day fourteen: a TV show i am currently addicted to
day fifteen: something i don't leave the house without
day sixteen: my view on homosexuality
day seventeen: how i hope my future will be like
day eighteen: five things that irritate me about the opposite/same sex
day nineteen: my reflection in the mirror
day twenty: the meaning behind my blog name
day twenty one: a photo of something that makes me happy
day twenty two: a letter to someone who has hurt me recently
day twenty three: fifteen facts about me
day twenty four: a photo of something that means a lot to me
day twenty five: who am i?
day twenty six: a photo of somewhere i want to go
day twenty seven: what kind of person attracts me?
day twenty eight: in this past month, what have i learned?
day twenty nine: something i could never get tired of doing
day thirty: a photograph of myself today and three good things that have happened in the past thirty days



Day One:

My favorite song...This is a tough one, I have so many. Right now I'd have to say my favorite song is "Wait For Me" by Theory of a Deadman. It means a lot to me, makes me miss my husband and think of him while he's away. Brings me to tears every time I hear it. Waiting for him has been the hardest thing I've ever done, it's made me grow everyday.

No comments: