Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 2: Favorite Movie

Hands down my favorite movie is "300". Not even a hard question. The cinematography is beautiful (LOVE that golden filter), the story is great (I love ancient Greece), and the people in the movie...GORGEOUS. Who doesn't like to see a bunch of sexy sculpted men in as little as possible proving their manhood by taking out a huge army of their evil foes? I think Frank Miller and Zack Snyder are genius'. Zack has directed 300, Watchmen, Suckerpunch, & Dawn of the Dead (remake). He's amazing! Love that movie.


and remember THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Great quotes from the movie:

"Come back with your shield, or on it" (Queen Gorgo says this to Leonidas before he leaves, I said it to Kevin before he left hahaah!)

"It's just an eye. God saw fit to grace me with a spare."

"Our arrows, will block out the sun..." "Then we will fight in the shade."

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did."

"Only Spartan women give birth to real men."

1 comment: