Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HUGE SCREAM OF FRUSTRATION

Life is never going to be the same. It's never going to be easy. There's always going to be ups, downs, hurt, joy, pain, tears, love....but I suppose that's what makes life beautiful. I'm in a weird place right now. I just wish there was a way for everyone to get what they want and everyone to be happy. That's NEVER going to happen though, that's not the way things work. I get so frustrated, I'd rather be miserable and everyone around me be happy...for 25 years that's what I've done. Tried to make everyone happy...and now I'm going against that. I'm trying to do what makes me happy.

I get BLASTED on a public forum by someone I thought was family for doing what I'm doing now, when THEY don't have a clue what has gone on in my marriage.

I am standing by my choice to be in a new relationship and not go back to my ex, and I have SO many people that support me, and some that think I'm doing the wrong thing. The few people that think it's wrong...well I'm really hurt. My own sister is not talking to me. She won't answer my calls or my texts, she can barely look at me- but she hasn't even taken the time to ask whats going on. She hasn't asked how I'm doing, NOTHING. I am so beyond hurt. Am I really doing the wrong thing? Am I a horrible person?

I don't know what end is up anymore.

1 comment:

N said...

What does your heart tell you when you ask yourself that question? Your sister is threatened because you went against the norm, and that makes her uncomfortable. She'll come around!!!