Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BOOT CAMP: DAY 1

So today I started BOOT CAMP.

The goal: 6 days a week, for 5 weeks.

The Insanity...:





I did it today, and I can feel that it's gonna be worth it already! My legs hurt carrying J down stairs for his nap! Finishing up my "recovery" beverage of choice (Special K protein water in Strawberry Kiwi), and having some lunch (ONE homemade enchilada). According to a few sites I've found, at my height and weight Boot Camp burns 784 calories/hour...it take me 1 hour to do all of the drills with warm up and cool down! HOLY CRAP! I'm soooo ready to kick my fat ass into gear and be in bikini shape by July!!!!!!


WISH ME LUCK. (Oh, I DID take a couple "before" photos...dont want to post them right now, maybe 1/2 way thru if I'm seeing some good results I will!!!!)

No comments: